Welcome to thecnstore.com
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of thecnstore.com's Website.
See Payment Terms
See Return Policy
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Contractor Nation's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Contractor Nation and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Contractor Nation. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://thecnstore.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://thecnstore.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://thecnstore.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://thecnstore.com
Redistribute content from Contractor Nation (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; and c) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Contractor Nation's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- For accounts that have been granted 30-day terms, a 2% discount may be taken if the invoice is paid in full within 10 days of the invoice date.
- The discount does not apply to freight charges, leads or credit card payments.
- Truckload orders must be a minimum of $65,000 to qualify for up to $3000 in free freight charges.
- Truckload discount does not apply to prepay or COD accounts.
- We do not accept post-dated checks.
- Invoices are due 30 days from invoice date. Invoices over 30 days are LATE.
- Any accounts over 45 days will be shipped on COD. Accounts over 60 days will not be shipped.
- Balances over 60 days are subject to a monthly finance charge of 1.5%.
- If payments are delayed for any reason, please call 800-640-1500 ext. 19326. “If you must be late, communicate.”
- A restocking fee of 10% may apply to any returns.
- All prices are subject to change without notice, although Basement Systems will do its best to inform you of price changes as soon as possible.
GOOD PAYERS AWARD
If your average to pay invoices is 30 days or less for the year, you will receive a bonus check of 1% of your annual product purchases at our convention in September! We hope you qualify to get the bonus! Credit card payments do not qualify for this discount.
Customer Return Policy
Basement Systems, Inc. is committed to providing you with excellent products, and we stand behind all the products we sell. We encourage all Dealers to follow the procedures for our Customer Return Policy listed below:
Wrong Product Shipped
If BSI shipped an incorrect item, we will pay to have the item picked up and returned as well as for the correct item to be shipped immediately. We will issue a credit to the dealer once the item has been received back to BSI.
Wrong Product Ordered
If a Dealer orders the wrong item, they have the option to keep it and pay for it, or return the item to BSI once an RGA number has been issued. A credit will be issued upon receipt of the wrong item ordered, provided the item is received in sellable condition. Dealer is responsible for returned freight charges.
- 10% re-stocking charges may apply
- Items returned for credit must be in the same Unit of Measure as sold, if purchased as a box the items must be returned as a box.
- All returns will need a Returns Authorization Number. Please call our Customer Service Department to obtain a number.
Shipping Damage Discrepancies
It is the Dealer's responsibility to inspect ALL packages for shortages and damage before the driver leaves the location. If a product is damaged in shipping, the Dealer is to reject the item or make a notation on the paperwork they are signing when they accept delivery. If a product is missing, the dealer must call BSI immediately for any damages/discrepancies. Claims can only be made within 24 hours. Pictures of the damaged products will be required from the Dealer.
The dealer will need to contact BSI immediately, pictures will be required of the damaged product. Defective or warrantied products will vary based on manufacturer’s warranties and return policies. All Zoeller pumps will be inspected by the Dealer's local Zoeller representative. Once credit has been issued to BSI from Zoeller Corporation, a credit will be processed to the BSI Dealer's account.
Returning a Dehumidifier for Repair
All SaniDry units MUST be packaged in the original shipping packaging, if an original box is not available, the unit must be protected in a package and secured to a skid as to not receive damage during shipping. All units with leveling legs must not be dragged, moved or shipped with the leveling legs installed. Failure to remove the feet can result in a broken base which is not covered under warranty.